Partnering with End Time Harvester International Ministries (ETHIM) involves a covenant connection. Our partners are committed to assist our pastors & our ministries with fulfilling their God-given destiny to impact the lives of millions by spreading the Gospel worldwide. For every soul saved and every life changed through ETHIM we give credit to the warm hearts of our Partners.
WHO IS A PARTNER/MEMBER
By defination, a partner is someone who shares responsibility in an activity or activities with another individual or group.
Partners of ETHIM are individuals who are committed to this ministry and shares its mission, vision & goals.
Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
Our partnership program is by no means an avenue by which to raise funds. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. We actively pray daily for & on behalf of our Partners. Partners of this ministry have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that they, too, can prosper spiritually, socially, financially & otherwise.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR PARTNERS/MEMBERS
- Pray daily for God's blessings to be on you.
- Study the Word of God to & share it with you.
- Minister to you monthly through a personal letter
- Provide you with an official partner certificate.
- Occassionally offer you gifts for your spiritual solidification & growth.
We rejoice with every report of how God's Word is inspiring people to believe, some to receive Christ for the first time, and others who have found renewed hope for a better and brighter tomorrow. Through your faithfulness we will continue to reach every home possible with a real message that God cares and that His love is everlasting.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR PARTNERS/MEMBERS
- Attend ETHIM meetings & services when possible
- Always pray for our pastors, his family and the ETHIM International Ministries.
- Contact us occassionally within a two-month period.
- Strive to recruit at least 2 new Partners per year.
- Support us financially with your a monthly pledge:
"Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account" (Philippians 4:17).
HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER/MEMBER
Becoming a Member of End Time Harvester International Ministries (Centre Of Victory) is very simple.
- By Confession of Faith and Baptism
- By Letter
- By Baptism From Another Church
- By Statement
Yours Truly in Christ,
Pastors Simon & Faith KHAN